Please ensure you bring to your consultation:
- Referral Letter
- Medicare Card
- Health Fund Name and Number
- Pension Card
- Any Relevant X-Rays and Scans
- Any Hearing Test Results
SMS reminders are sent the day prior to your consultation.
Dr Bell-Allen and Dr Parker have their own “schedule of fees” which is based on the fees recommended by the Australian Medical Association and the Medicare Fee Schedule.
Dr Bell-Allen and Dr Parker’s staff are be able to advise you of the cost of consultations and any additional treatment you require, at the time you make your appointment. If you require surgery, you will be provided with a written quote which sets out the expected costs and any benefits that may be payable by Medicare and your private health fund.
Car Parking at rear of the building, entry off Bartley Street, Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill. Please note: NOT Wickham Street Fortitude Valley.
- Greenslopes Private Hospital – www.greenslopesprivate.com.au – (p) 3394 7111
- Wesley Hospital – www.wesley.com.au – (p) 3232 7000
- St Andrews War Memorial Hospital – www.uchealth.com.au/sawmh – (p) 3834 4444
- Brisbane Private Hospital – www.healthscope.com.au – (p) 3834 6111
- Mater Private Hospital – www.mater.org.au – (p) 3163 1111
- Queensland Children’s Hospital – (p) 3068 3981
- Attune Hearing Pty Ltd – www.attune.com.au – (p) 3837 0400
- Hear & Say Centre – www.hearandsay.com.au – (p) 3870 2221
- Australian Hearing – www.hearing.com.au – (p) 3237 6800
- Neurosensory Unit – www.nsu.com.au – (p) 1300 965 513
- Sleep Study Disorder Unit (QSDU) – www.QSDU.com.au – (p) 3846 7955